Liquid spray for the removal of mildew, fungi, algae, lichen and yeast with an immediately visible and disinfectant effect. Also effective for the quick and easy renewal and brightening of greying wood and wooden elements.
Why should mould be removed?
Mould infests homes and working environments where humid, dark and poorly-ventilated conditions persist, such as basements, shower cubicles, corners, cellars and refrigerators. Mould spores commonly spread through the air and stick to all kinds of surfaces. Where conducive conditions exist, mould grows and continues to grow through airborne spores. This can damage the surfaces where these growths are found. Rooms with extensive mould growths have an increased volume of spores which may be inhaled or come into contact with skin. Although mould is not always harmful to health, inhaling and coming into frequent skin contact with mould on a regular basis can lead some people to suffer from minor and acute health problems:
- asthma, in severe cases
- weak immune system
- burning sensation in the skin, eyes, nose, throat and lungs
- The mycotoxins produced by mould can cause cancer, liver damage and damage to the nervous system